Thursday, February 19, 2009

Enrty #3

A) I am very loyal to Urban Planet clothing. Their clothing is quite comfortable as well as affordable. I have jeans, shirts, sweaters, and shoes from Urban Planet. They are all comfortable and were inexpensive to buy. I am also loyal to Virgin Mobile. I am on my second phone and both of them have been on the Virgin Mobile network. Another brand I am loyal to is Pepsi. I will not drink Coca Cola, because it would be like betraying Pepsi. It tastes delicious and hits the spot. Urban Planet is very affordable, and comfy to wear. Virgin Mobile is the only network I've ever been on, and Pepsi is tasty. That is why I am loyal to these brands.

B) Three products that I use and are not particular about the brands are: socks, candy, and hair products. The lack of brand names is not important for these products as long as they get the job done. I do not care what my socks are as long as they are comfortable and last for a decent amount of time before being completely destroyed and no longer useful. Candy is candy, no matter who makes it. I love going to the Bulk Barn, and buying up tons of different candies!! As lnog as it tastes good, I don't care what it is. Hair products are good if they can manage my hair. More often than not I just buy hair ties from the Dollar store because I go through so many. My hair is hard to manage and so I do not think it matters waht I buy, as long as it can keep my hair back.

C) No, my loyalties not changed since discussing brands. I was not loayl to many brands to begin with, so my loyalties are the same as they ahve always been. However, I am more aware of how much people to depend on brands and what tehy are willnig to pay for "better" quality items due to the label.

No comments:

Post a Comment