I think if I had to choose the best school trip ever, it would be missing a day to shop at Vaughn Mills. The trip was great. I really enjoyed the freedom, to be able to walk around the mall freely without anyone worrying we were going to get lost or do something we shouldn't. It is definitely the greatestn mall I have ever been too! There were a lot of stores I didn't know, but most were ones I had shopped in before. However, the stores were all much larger in Vaughn Mills. It was a lot of fun walking around in stires I always shop in, simply because thy were bigger and contained more stuff to look at. I also really enjoyed the food court. I have never had a dining experience in such an interesting place as the Vaughn Mills food court. It was interesting to look around and see a giant fork and spoon while eating my lunch. I even learned some new things. I learned that the mall is designed so that it is like an "8", and it is divided into six different neighbourhoods. I didn't particularily enjoy the prices of things. Because it is an outlet mall, it really should have cheaper prices. Then it would be even more worth while to go to because you would have a better chance of affording things.
The presentation was very short and sweet. However, in that short time learned that the mall is only one floor, it is divided into six neighbourhoods, and is shaped like a race track. The neighbourhoods were really neat to walk through because it took you through city, to a smaller community, eventually to lakes, then back to fashion. The outdoorsy section had stores like Bass Pro Shop, and City had stores like Lasenza and H&M. The various stores have strategies to attract a certain audience. Stores for men had suits and stores for teens girls had upbeat music playing and crazy manniquins on display. After walknig through the entire mall, I noticed it doesn't have a Sears, Zellers, or WalMart, like most malls do. If I were to make the mall more appealing I would put a Zellers, or Sears in it, because many people sjop at those stores so it would bring in more customers.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment